Good morning from Maine the place it’s roughly 50 levels hotter than it was right now final week! One factor that hasn’t modified since final week is that AI is the nonetheless the new subject in training. I feel I’ve fielded extra questions associated to AI within the final week than I’ve about anything all 12 months!
This week my daughter’s college was unexpectedly closed for a day. I took the time off and we went snowboarding at a new-to-her mountain. It was a studying expertise for each of us. And we each ended up having numerous enjoyable by the tip of the day. I hope that you just had a enjoyable studying expertise this week as properly.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 10 Instruments for Gathering Actual-time Suggestions From College students
2. Three Instruments for Detecting Writing Created by AI
3. New Padlet Characteristic! Current Padlet Partitions as Slideshows
4. The Makers of ChatGPT Have Launched a Instrument to Detect Textual content Written With AI
5. 75 Google Paperwork Tutorials
6. Tips on how to Set Expiration Dates for Google Docs
7. Studying About Languages and The Mysteries of Vernacular
Be taught Tips on how to Create and Promote Digital Merchandise!
When you’re searching for a option to put a bit extra money in your pocket this 12 months, my self-paced course Tips on how to Create and Promote Digital Merchandise in 2023 is for you! It is one among three on-demand programs that I at the moment provide.
Workshops and eBooks
50 Tech Tuesday Suggestions!
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 44,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Know-how for Academics Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- When you’re inquisitive about my life outdoors of training, you may observe me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. When you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.